After breaking a string of runner-up finishes in most spectacular fashion, Found (IRE) will try for a second straight group I win Oct. 15, when she faces up to 18 rivals in the $1,586,000 QIPCO Champion Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot.
Led by 2014 Horse of the Year California Chrome, a strong contingent of U.S.-based horses head the nominees to this year's $10-million Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I) March 26 at Meydan Racecourse.
Horse of the Year California Chrome is among the 181 horses accepted for the 2016 Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan Racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
Fascinating Rock, owned and bred by Newtown Anner Stud, won the first group I event of his career Oct. 17 when he rallied to take the QIPCO Champions Stakes for 3-year-olds and up at Ascot in England.
Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) victor Australia and runner-up Kingston Hill look set for their highly anticipated rematch in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 28 at the Curragh.
Australia, Coolmore and partners' regally bred Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) victor, could try to become the 17th horse to complete the Epsom and Irish Derby (Ire-I) double June 28 at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage