Racing from Dubai, Australia and horses like Uncle Mo and Tackleberry. View Slideshow
Favored Harissa put away front-running Aspenglow in the final sixteenth of a mile to register her first graded stakes win Feb. 19 in the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
A holy terror on the Laurel and Charles Town circuits the past two seasons, West Virginia-bred mare Aspenglow takes a six-race win streak into the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park Feb. 19.
Royale Michele came from off the pace to win the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) Feb. 14 at Laurel Park, holding sway over unlucky favorite Seventh Street for her first graded victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- Former Classics Starters Line Up in Jean Prat
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired