Racing from Dubai, Australia and horses like Uncle Mo and Tackleberry. View Slideshow
Favored Harissa put away front-running Aspenglow in the final sixteenth of a mile to register her first graded stakes win Feb. 19 in the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
A holy terror on the Laurel and Charles Town circuits the past two seasons, West Virginia-bred mare Aspenglow takes a six-race win streak into the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park Feb. 19.
Royale Michele came from off the pace to win the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) Feb. 14 at Laurel Park, holding sway over unlucky favorite Seventh Street for her first graded victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding