Racing from Dubai, Australia and horses like Uncle Mo and Tackleberry. View Slideshow
Favored Harissa put away front-running Aspenglow in the final sixteenth of a mile to register her first graded stakes win Feb. 19 in the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
A holy terror on the Laurel and Charles Town circuits the past two seasons, West Virginia-bred mare Aspenglow takes a six-race win streak into the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park Feb. 19.
Royale Michele came from off the pace to win the $150,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) Feb. 14 at Laurel Park, holding sway over unlucky favorite Seventh Street for her first graded victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards