Coffeepot Stables' Farrell, who had a six-length victory in the Nov. 26 Golden Rod Stakes (G2) at Churchill Downs, kicks off her 3-year-old campaign in the $150,000 Silverbulletday Stakes over a mile and 70 yards at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots.
Coffeepot Stables' star sophomore filly Farrell continues to work well for three-time Breeders' Cup-winning conditioner Wayne Catalano and is considered possible for the $150,000 Silverbulletday Stakes Jan. 21 at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots.
Coffee Pot Stables' homebred Farrell took a field of 12 fillies gate to wire to win the Golden Rod Stakes (gr. II) Nov. 26 at Churchill Downs by six lengths.
Bits and pieces from around the industry...
Most Popular Stories
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Fair Grounds, Horsemen Rise to Challenge
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes