Tizamazing, dam of Preakness winner Oxbow with her 2013 Unbridled's Song colt born on April 16, 2013, at Burleson Farm in Kentucky. watch video
Download this feature with enhanced media on foaling. Download Feature
First foals of graded stakes winners and a few extra treats sent to us by farms. view slideshow
With spring's arrival, now is the time to plan farm maintenance and improvements on fencing, pastures, and barns. Download Now
Indiana Stallion Station is back on its feet thanks to some key help. Download Now
Five things? We received 50 unique recommend-ations to improve racing. Read Blog
Zenyatta had some familiar visitors recently at Lane's End Farm. View Slideshow
From a farm's viewpoint most new stallions today are not worthwhile investments. Read Blog
John Gasper has been named general manager of Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery and will oversee day-to-day operations.
T. Wayne Sweezey, former farm manager and managing partner of Darby Dan Farm, is no longer associated with the farm.
California bloodstock agent Brad Martin has been dismissed from Stonestreet Farm's Kentucky state lawsuit alleging fraud in the horse owner's $17.5-million purchase of the former Buckram Oak Farm in Lexington.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
John T.L. Jones Jr. has sold Walmac International to entities controlled by his son, John III, and his son's former partner in several horse ventures, Bobby Trussell. The deal, signed Sept. 10, involves the farm's property but no stallion interests.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive
- California Implements New Whip Rule
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Ostrolenka, Good Luck Gus Rematch in NY Derby
- Workers' Comp Remains for NY Exercise Riders
- RaceTech Adds Suit Against Kentucky Downs
- 284 Cataloged for F-T New York-Bred Sale
- Rome Keynote Speaker at 2016 Owner Conference
- Genuine Reward to Old Friends
- Santa Anita Reports Attendance, Handle Gains