Good Journey was represented by his first winner from his first North American crop when Farallon won the third race at Golden Gate Fields on Aug. 26.
- By Ryan Conley
A prominent shareholder is asking MI Developments to foreclose on loans it has with its subsidiary Magna Entertainment Corp., if and when those credit agreements go into default, in hopes of recouping some of its investment in potential bankruptcy reorganization.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa