Good Journey was represented by his first winner from his first North American crop when Farallon won the third race at Golden Gate Fields on Aug. 26.
A prominent shareholder is asking MI Developments to foreclose on loans it has with its subsidiary Magna Entertainment Corp., if and when those credit agreements go into default, in hopes of recouping some of its investment in potential bankruptcy reorganization.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations
- Major Stakes Winners Show Up for Hillsborough
- Three Derby Preps Highlight Huge Weekend
- Georgia Pari-Mutuel Legislation Advances
- Divisidero Has Buzz in Redrawn Palm Beach
- Betfair U.S. Enjoys 25% Spike in Revenue
- Consumer Credit Ranks High in Fla. Oaks
- 'Salutos,' Dads Caps Clash Again in Tom Fool