Good Journey was represented by his first winner from his first North American crop when Farallon won the third race at Golden Gate Fields on Aug. 26.
A prominent shareholder is asking MI Developments to foreclose on loans it has with its subsidiary Magna Entertainment Corp., if and when those credit agreements go into default, in hopes of recouping some of its investment in potential bankruptcy reorganization.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/17/2014
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby