Good Journey was represented by his first winner from his first North American crop when Farallon won the third race at Golden Gate Fields on Aug. 26.
- By Ryan Conley
A prominent shareholder is asking MI Developments to foreclose on loans it has with its subsidiary Magna Entertainment Corp., if and when those credit agreements go into default, in hopes of recouping some of its investment in potential bankruptcy reorganization.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm