Good Journey was represented by his first winner from his first North American crop when Farallon won the third race at Golden Gate Fields on Aug. 26.
A prominent shareholder is asking MI Developments to foreclose on loans it has with its subsidiary Magna Entertainment Corp., if and when those credit agreements go into default, in hopes of recouping some of its investment in potential bankruptcy reorganization.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby