The first reported foal for stakes winner Uptowncharlybrown was a colt born the evening of Feb. 16, at Penn Ridge Farm near Harrisburg, Pa.
Robert Hutt, founder of Fantasy Lane Stables, became the newest Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation board member Nov. 20.
When Bob Hutt formed Fantasy Lane Stable in honor of his late father he never thought it would result in four stakes performers in four consecutive years.
Most Popular Stories
- Using Bursography to Diagnose Palmar Foot Pain
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones