The first reported foal for stakes winner Uptowncharlybrown was a colt born the evening of Feb. 16, at Penn Ridge Farm near Harrisburg, Pa.
Robert Hutt, founder of Fantasy Lane Stables, became the newest Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation board member Nov. 20.
When Bob Hutt formed Fantasy Lane Stable in honor of his late father he never thought it would result in four stakes performers in four consecutive years.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- TOBA October Member of the Month