Taste of Paradise, a grade I winner and Breeders' Cup runner-up, will stand in 2013 at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Honor Glide, a prominent turf runner in the late 1990s who captured the Mid-America Triple, died April 4 of a heart attack.
The first foal by New York stakes-placed Chestertown Slew is a filly born Jan. 21 at Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La.
Fanlew Farms, located near Sarepta, La., will hold its annual stallion show at the farm Saturday, Jan. 15.
Mr. Livingston, who had been relocated to Ray and Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La., for the 2011 breeding season, died Jan. 9 in a paddock accident at the farm at age 14.
Fanlew Farms near Serepta, La., has announced its 2011 stud fees for six stallions.
Seven-time stakes winner Mr. Livingston will stand at Ray and Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarapta, La., for the 2011 season, the farm announced Nov. 19.
Multiple stakes winner Pink Viper has been retired from racing and will enter stud in 2011 at Ray and Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La.
A multiple grade II winner, the son of Smooth Jazz earned $1,117,200.
Jagerman, a $1.1 million Saratoga sale yearling, will enter stud in 2010 at Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La.
Honor Glide, by Honor Grades, is being relocated to Fanlew Farms in Sarepta, La.
Wynn in Command, who is closely related to champion and dual classic winner Afleet Alex, will enter stud in 2009 at Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Works, Set for San Antonio
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31