Inglorious, the 2011 recipient of Canada's Sovereign Award for champion 3-year-old filly has been retired. She is one of only five fillies to capture both the Woodbine Oaks and the Queen's Plate.
First-time starter Inglorious balked at the start but rallied from last nonetheless to capture the $146,039 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 24.
Simply Lovely, with Steve Bahen in the irons, rallied from just off the pace to win the $165,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old Canadian-bred fillies at Woodbine in authoritative fashion Sunday.
The only thing in front of Ontheqt in Sunday's $159,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine was the finish line.
Harlequin Ranches' Miss Crissy, with jockey Steven Bahen aboard, made a late rail-skimming run to capture Sunday's $163,500 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Ziconic Set for Debut at Santa Anita
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Nearing First Works
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Several Tracks Cancel Feb. 13 Race Cards
- Nyquist Begins 2016 Campaign in San Vicente
- Discreetness, Collected Face Off in Southwest
- Calculator to Make Return at Santa Anita
- Green Gratto Among Nine in General George
- WV Bill Would Decouple Racing and Gaming
- Saratoga Mischief to Return in Capossela