So You Think regained his winning form with a decisive victory over Famous Name in the Tattersalls Gold Cup (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 27.
The Aidan O'Brien-trained So You Think beats five rivals going 10 furlongs at Leopardstown in the Red Mills Irish Champion Stakes Ire-I).
Durban Thunder took the lead at the start and never looked back as he cruised to a 1 1/2 length victory in the Grosser Dallmayr-Preis (Ger-I) at Munich July 31.
Heavily-favored So You Think improved his European record to two-for-two with an easy 4 1/2-length victory in the $297,179 Tattersalls Gold Cup (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 22.
Highlights from weekend racing including foreign races. View Slideshow
Multiple grade I winner Court Vision, overlooked at odds of 7-1, soared past The Usual Q. T. in deep stretch to capture the $1 million Woodbine Mile (Can-IT) at the Toronto track Sept. 19.
Top turf horses from the East, West, Europe, and a handful of local contenders will converge in Toronto for a sparkling edition of the $1 million Woodbine Mile (Can-IT) on Sept. 19.
Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland of brisnet.com preview the Woodbine Mile (Can-IT). Plus, picks for the Summer Stakes (Can-IIIT). Watch Video
Vision d'Etat remained undefeated with a determined head victory over Famous Name in the Prix du Jockey-Club (Fr-I) at Chantilly June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- NYTHA Has Plan to Deal With Election Protest
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- 2014 Auctions Digest