The Clark Handicap Presented by Norton Healthcare (gr. I) heads a schedule of 12 stakes races with total purses of $1.8 million set for the Oct. 28-Nov. 25 fall meet at Churchill Downs, but the purse will be reduced.
The Laurel Park fall stakes schedule was approved July 24 at the monthly Maryland Racing Commission meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab