The Clark Handicap Presented by Norton Healthcare (gr. I) heads a schedule of 12 stakes races with total purses of $1.8 million set for the Oct. 28-Nov. 25 fall meet at Churchill Downs, but the purse will be reduced.
The Laurel Park fall stakes schedule was approved July 24 at the monthly Maryland Racing Commission meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate