The Clark Handicap Presented by Norton Healthcare (gr. I) heads a schedule of 12 stakes races with total purses of $1.8 million set for the Oct. 28-Nov. 25 fall meet at Churchill Downs, but the purse will be reduced.
The Laurel Park fall stakes schedule was approved July 24 at the monthly Maryland Racing Commission meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday