Millionaire Sun King sired his first winner when his son Legalis won May 22 at Milan in Italy.
Alfred Corrado, president of the Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners from 1989 through 1990, and who was a leading Ohio breeder/owner, died July 24 at the Cleveland Clinic.
Habayeb, by Storm Cat, was represented by his first winner and first stakes winner in the same race.
Habayeb, a $3.3 million Saratoga yearling, will stand at Kim and Lori Williams' Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York