Millionaire Sun King sired his first winner when his son Legalis won May 22 at Milan in Italy.
Alfred Corrado, president of the Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners from 1989 through 1990, and who was a leading Ohio breeder/owner, died July 24 at the Cleveland Clinic.
Habayeb, by Storm Cat, was represented by his first winner and first stakes winner in the same race.
Habayeb, a $3.3 million Saratoga yearling, will stand at Kim and Lori Williams' Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- What's Going On Here: Truly Charismatic
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory