The quest for the classic racehorse has been ongoing since the first classic races were inaugurated in England in the late 1700s.
However tempting it may be to follow the new hot sire, if a breeder believes in a certain mating or it has been proven to work on one occasion, why shouldn't it be tried again?
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady is KY Broodmare of the Year
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Wicked Strong Puts in Solid Breeze at Belmont
- That Handicapping Show: Illinois Derby
- Slideshow: Take Charge Lady