The chief executive officer of MI Developments said Tuesday that the company's proposal to purchase the stock it presently does not own in Magna Entertainment and take it private will not affect the racetrack operating company's strategic business plan.
A business associated with Magna Entertainment founder and chairman Frank Stronach has increased its ownership of the racing conglomerate stock to 5.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge