A Dec. 10 update from Coolmore Stud spoke positively of the recovery of six-time grade/group I-winner St Nicholas Abbey, who continues to battle complications from a fractured right foreleg sustained in Ireland July 23.
As part of Shadwell Stud's recent project to develop its online presence, a new Facebook page has been launched, the international breeding and racing operation announced July 5.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has launched a racing focused Facebook page in addition to a YouTube channel.
- By Steve Haskin
Erika's stirring words inspired me not only to publish her story about her relationship with her father, but to briefly acknowledge something I should have acknowledged a long time ago. read blog
Learning how to use social media to boost public knowledge of aftercare facilities was one of the themes on the second and final day of a professional education seminar offered by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Miss the live show? Listen or download the full hour and a half. Listen Now
Keeneland will expand its social media presence this spring with the launch of a non-wagering racing game on Facebook.com.
The Tattersalls sales company in Newmarket, England, has launched Facebook and Twitter pages.
Live coverage of the auction's first two sessions can be seen on HRTV.
New Jersey-based trainer Alan Seewald, 62, dies at his home in Middletown, N.J.; trainer of Teddy Drone, Uptowncharlybrown
Santa Anita Park has created a "Bobby Frankel Get Well Soon!!!" group on the Internet social networking site Facebook.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction