Grade I winner Whywhywhy has been sold to a Korean syndicate to stand at Jeju Stallion Station in South Korea.
Eleven horses died in a barn fire the morning of April 19 at Fabien Ouaki's Fab Oak Stable near Versailles, Ky.
Hurricane Hall selling training division to Patrick Biancone and Fabien Ouaki.
Nine 3-year-olds were entered for Saturday's $200,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. I), Gulfstream Park's traditional send off on the road to the Triple Crown.
Fabien Ouaki & Patrick Biancone's Whywhywhy and Michael Tabor's Zavata, a pair of 2-year-old colts being pointed for the $1 million Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) by the French-born but internationally renowned trainer Biancone, both breezed five furlongs Thursday morning at Arlington Park.
Michael Tabor's Zavata, one of the top 2-year-olds in training last summer at Saratoga, breezed a half-mile in :50 2/5 at Arlington Park Sunday morning in preparation for the Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Oct. 26.
Fabien Ouaki & Patrick L. Biancone's Whywhywhy, the 1 3/4-length winner of Belmont Park's Futurity (gr. I) Sept. 15, worked a bullet five furlongs handily in :59 3/5 at Arlington Park Saturday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- Free Mammography Screening at Turfway Dec. 27
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says