Grade I winner Whywhywhy has been sold to a Korean syndicate to stand at Jeju Stallion Station in South Korea.
Eleven horses died in a barn fire the morning of April 19 at Fabien Ouaki's Fab Oak Stable near Versailles, Ky.
Hurricane Hall selling training division to Patrick Biancone and Fabien Ouaki.
Nine 3-year-olds were entered for Saturday's $200,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. I), Gulfstream Park's traditional send off on the road to the Triple Crown.
Fabien Ouaki & Patrick Biancone's Whywhywhy and Michael Tabor's Zavata, a pair of 2-year-old colts being pointed for the $1 million Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) by the French-born but internationally renowned trainer Biancone, both breezed five furlongs Thursday morning at Arlington Park.
Michael Tabor's Zavata, one of the top 2-year-olds in training last summer at Saratoga, breezed a half-mile in :50 2/5 at Arlington Park Sunday morning in preparation for the Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Oct. 26.
Fabien Ouaki & Patrick L. Biancone's Whywhywhy, the 1 3/4-length winner of Belmont Park's Futurity (gr. I) Sept. 15, worked a bullet five furlongs handily in :59 3/5 at Arlington Park Saturday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Dettori Named 'World's Best Jockey' for 2015
- Turfway Park Begins Four-Month Run Dec. 3
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Business Strong at Churchill Downs Fall Meet
- Los Alamitos Set for 12-Day Meet
- Stormy Lucy Provides Matriarch Stunner
- Average, Median Down at Tattersalls Mare Sale
- Mr Speaker Retired, Will Stand at Lane's End
- Del Mar Sees Daily Handle Drop for Fall Meet
- Melmich Breaks Track Record in Valedictory