Grade I winner Whywhywhy has been sold to a Korean syndicate to stand at Jeju Stallion Station in South Korea.
Eleven horses died in a barn fire the morning of April 19 at Fabien Ouaki's Fab Oak Stable near Versailles, Ky.
Hurricane Hall selling training division to Patrick Biancone and Fabien Ouaki.
Nine 3-year-olds were entered for Saturday's $200,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. I), Gulfstream Park's traditional send off on the road to the Triple Crown.
Fabien Ouaki & Patrick Biancone's Whywhywhy and Michael Tabor's Zavata, a pair of 2-year-old colts being pointed for the $1 million Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) by the French-born but internationally renowned trainer Biancone, both breezed five furlongs Thursday morning at Arlington Park.
Michael Tabor's Zavata, one of the top 2-year-olds in training last summer at Saratoga, breezed a half-mile in :50 2/5 at Arlington Park Sunday morning in preparation for the Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Oct. 26.
Fabien Ouaki & Patrick L. Biancone's Whywhywhy, the 1 3/4-length winner of Belmont Park's Futurity (gr. I) Sept. 15, worked a bullet five furlongs handily in :59 3/5 at Arlington Park Saturday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe
- Cavalryman Dies After Injury at Meydan
- French Group I Winner Creator Dies at 29
- Strong Beginning for Inglis Premier Sale
- Laurel Park Cancels Sunday, March 1 Racing
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Royal Son Easily Captures Battaglia Memorial
- Stellar Wind Sails to Santa Ysabel Victory