There was no cover-up of the late administration of the anti-bleeding medication Salix to Intercontinental prior to her win in the Palomar Handicap (gr. II) at Del Mar last summer, according to the steward who was appointed by the California Horse Racing Board to conduct a review of the case.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact