Solvig brought $750,000 to top the second day of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Jan. 9 at the Central Kentucky auction house.
Jockeys at Philadelphia Park have asked state officials in Pennsylvania to assist them in their push to get a new catastrophic on-track accident insurance policy.
Most Popular Stories
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Jo Jo Warrior Helps Zayat Celebrate Birthday
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Plesa Sweeps Juvenile Stakes at Monmouth
- Rake Farms, Butler Dominate Minnesota Card
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides
- Irish Mission Gets Job Done in Glens Falls