Group I winner Twice Over makes his 2011 debut March 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round III. Gitano Hernando will start in the same race; his performance will decide whether he starts in the Dubai World Cup March 26.
Lord of the Stars and Ahlaain look sharp for starts int he Meydan Classic Feb. 24. Ferneley and Crowded House on track for their next starts on Super Thursday March 3.
Godolphin's Gayego is scheduled to run Feb. 10 in Dubai.
Interaction, Argentina's Horse of the Year ready for Dubai debut Feb. 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round II (UAE-III).
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy