Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Summitville (GB) (Grand Lodge) led Wednesday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Sale when bought by Japanese breeder Katsumi Yoshida of Northern Farm for 450,000 guineas.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
Most of the breeding stock owned by the late Gerald Leigh's Eydon Hall Farm will be offered at the Tattersalls December sales in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value