Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Summitville (GB) (Grand Lodge) led Wednesday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Sale when bought by Japanese breeder Katsumi Yoshida of Northern Farm for 450,000 guineas.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
Most of the breeding stock owned by the late Gerald Leigh's Eydon Hall Farm will be offered at the Tattersalls December sales in England.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Tillson Joins Spendthrift Farm Team
- Palace Malice Earns Bullet in Saratoga Breeze