Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Summitville (GB) (Grand Lodge) led Wednesday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Sale when bought by Japanese breeder Katsumi Yoshida of Northern Farm for 450,000 guineas.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
Most of the breeding stock owned by the late Gerald Leigh's Eydon Hall Farm will be offered at the Tattersalls December sales in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training