Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Summitville (GB) (Grand Lodge) led Wednesday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Sale when bought by Japanese breeder Katsumi Yoshida of Northern Farm for 450,000 guineas.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
Most of the breeding stock owned by the late Gerald Leigh's Eydon Hall Farm will be offered at the Tattersalls December sales in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia