Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Summitville (GB) (Grand Lodge) led Wednesday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls December Sale when bought by Japanese breeder Katsumi Yoshida of Northern Farm for 450,000 guineas.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
Most of the breeding stock owned by the late Gerald Leigh's Eydon Hall Farm will be offered at the Tattersalls December sales in England.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Indiana Grand Reports Increased Wagering
- NYTHA Has Plan to Deal With Election Protest
- Bell to Head Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance
- Canterbury Park Announces 2015 Stakes Slate
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Aussie Sale Buyers Can Request Steroid Test
- Court Decision Threatens Illinois Racing
- Newsmakers of 2014
- RCI Request Would Change RMTC's Current Role