The $750,000 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) drew an overflow field for its 90th renewal to be run April 12 at Keeneland, with Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Bobby's Kitten favored at 3-1 from post 5.
Four weeks after a memorable stretch drive in which Samraat just held off Uncle Sigh in the Withers Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack, those two rivals will hook up again in the Gotham Stakes (gr. II) March 1.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII