Cathy and Bob Zollars' Daddy Nose Best will attempt to notch his fourth consecutive victory when facing a full field of 13 other rivals in the Nov. 23 River City Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs.
Kentucky Horse Racing Commission veterinarians have had a couple of mistakes as they work to carry out a new policy in which they apply race-day Salix, as opposed to private veterinarians.
A Kentucky state veterinarian accidentally administered furosemide to a racehorse at Keeneland Oct. 5, the first day a new state rule was enacted that requires the medication to be administered by KHRC vets.
A few horses move up in Steve's Dozen this week and a lot of new insight in Steve's notes for last week and horses knocking on the door. watch video
Steve Haskin adds Fed Biz and Bodemeister from the Bob Baffert camp to his Derby Dozen. Steve also increases his guests knocking at the door. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares