Based on diagnostic tests currently used in human medicine, researchers from the University of Glasgow in the United Kingdom say an easy and noninvasive analysis of "exhaled breath condensate" (EBC) could lead to improved diagnosis and monitoring of lower airway disease in horses.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Salutos Amigos Best in 'Ruler, Eyes BC Sprint
- Raven Run Winner Taris to F-T November
- Romans: Prayer for Relief's Work 'Super'
- Elm Park Cruises to Easy Racing Post Tally
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- BC 2014: California Chrome Work
- BC 2014: California Chrome Bath Oct 25