The Tampa Bay Downs Division of the Race Track Chaplaincy of America has established a fund to assist exercise rider Erasmo Tranquilino, who was critically injured Jan. 18 at the Florida track.
Her drive and determination were always to do the best she could with what she had in any circumstance. Read Blog
Parker Buckley, a former jockey who was working as an exercise rider for trainer Steve Asmussen, is in critical condition following an Aug. 18 accident at Saratoga's Oklahoma training track.
The Maryland Jockey Club revealed Wednesday details of the accident to an exercise rider who was killed Tuesday morning during training at Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Two Dates Added to Upcoming Santa Anita Meet
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- Deadline Nears for OBS Racing Age Section
- Rocketts Mill Farm Founder Stevens Dead at 82
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Slideshow: Game On Dude
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa