John Ward Jr., recently hired as executive director of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission, has asked to begin his new job April 16, not April 1 as previously announced.
The former executive director of the abolished Kentucky Racing Commission could face ethics charges because he accepted a position as a consultant with Churchill Downs, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- DiEmanuele Named to Woodbine's Board
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses