With nearly six months in the books we have not solved a whole heck of a lot so far. Fortunately, we have the older females help generate excitement. Read Blog
Opportunities for surprises should be plentiful with five European contenders rounding out a full field of 2-year-old turf fillies for the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park Nov. 24.Not so, says Xavier Nakkachdji, French trainer for California owner B. Wayne Hughes who enters the lightly raced Macellya.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass