Michael Tabor's Excited stalked the pace before taking control nearing the eighth pole and edged away for a half-length victory in the Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT) at Colonial Downs July 16.
Dynamic Holiday has been on a roll in her last four starts, and she is looking to carry over her win streak into her first start at Colonial Downs in the July 16 Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT).
Bizzy Caroline, making her stakes debut, kicked clear late to register a 2 1/4-length win in the $138,125 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Churchill Downs turf course June 18, earning her third consecutive win.
Glen Hill Farm's Banned, a smashing winner of the American Turf (gr. IIT) in his most recent start, returns to Churchill Downs as the heavy favorite for the $100,000 Jefferson Cup (gr. IIIT) on June 18.
Five D Thoroughbreds and Wind River Stables' homebred filly Kathmanblu, a stakes winner on grass and dirt, will attempt to transfer that form to Keeneland's Polytrack surface April 9 in the Central Bank Ashland (gr. I).
Dynamic Holiday shifted off the rail in upper stretch and surged to her fourth consecutive victory in the $150,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Gulfstream Park turf March 13.
Dynamic Holiday brings a three-race winning streak for trainer Graham Motion into the $150,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Gulfstream Park turf March 13.
Top filly Kathmanblu started her 2011 campaign with a professional 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Sweetest Chant Stakes as the 1-2 favorite at Gulfstream Park Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont