Argentinian mare Miss Serendipity, who put it all together to eke out a grade I win in the Gamely Stakes in her fifth United States start, returns in the $250,000 John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT) Aug. 10 on the Del Mar turf.
The $200,000 Modesty Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Arlington Park July 12 is pretty much a roll of the dice, as 14 fillies and mares look to earn their way into the $750,000 Beverly D. Stakes (gr. IT) Aug. 16.
Hot off a series of bullet workouts and looking to redeem a disqualification in her last start, Nellie Cashman heads an overflow field of well-matched 3-year-old fillies in the Oct. 18 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT).
Daughter of Ready's Image owned by the Hit The Board Stables partnership group goes wire-to-wire in the nine-furlong turf test for 3-year-old fillies at Arlington Park.
I'm Already Sexy and I O Ireland, each a winner in a division of the Hatoof Stakes, return in search of an initial graded stakes victory in the $175,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) at Arlington Park on Sept. 14.
Spring Venture, trained by Mark Casse and ridden by Patrick Husbands, stayed unbeaten while prevailing under a hand ride Oct. 6 at Woodbine in the featured $205,361 Mazarine Stakes (Can-III).
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Coltimus Prime Versus Ami's Holiday Again
- Former BH Librarian Theresa Fitzgerald Dies
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- TVG Sweepstakes Offers Melbourne Cup Trip
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory