Argentinian mare Miss Serendipity, who put it all together to eke out a grade I win in the Gamely Stakes in her fifth United States start, returns in the $250,000 John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT) Aug. 10 on the Del Mar turf.
The $200,000 Modesty Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Arlington Park July 12 is pretty much a roll of the dice, as 14 fillies and mares look to earn their way into the $750,000 Beverly D. Stakes (gr. IT) Aug. 16.
Hot off a series of bullet workouts and looking to redeem a disqualification in her last start, Nellie Cashman heads an overflow field of well-matched 3-year-old fillies in the Oct. 18 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT).
Daughter of Ready's Image owned by the Hit The Board Stables partnership group goes wire-to-wire in the nine-furlong turf test for 3-year-old fillies at Arlington Park.
I'm Already Sexy and I O Ireland, each a winner in a division of the Hatoof Stakes, return in search of an initial graded stakes victory in the $175,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) at Arlington Park on Sept. 14.
Spring Venture, trained by Mark Casse and ridden by Patrick Husbands, stayed unbeaten while prevailing under a hand ride Oct. 6 at Woodbine in the featured $205,361 Mazarine Stakes (Can-III).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day