Island Fashion was scratched from Sunday's El Encino Stakes (gr. II) and will point to next Sunday's Santa Monica Handicap (gr. I) instead, trainer Marcelo Polanco said Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work