Eclipse Award winner Lit de Justice died July 20 from the infirmities of old age at Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center near Los Olivos, Calif.
Elmhurst, winner of the 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has arrived at Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris, Ky.
Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst is scheduled to be returned to Kentucky to reside at Jeanne Mirabito's Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris.
Mimbet, dam of 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst, was euthanized March 9 because of the infirmities of old age.
C.N. and Carol Ray have entered into a contract to sell about half of their 400-acre Evergreen Farm in Bourbon County, Ky., to J. Peek and Jennie Turner Garlington of Atlanta. The buyers aren't involved in the Thoroughbred industry, but Jennie Garlington is active in riding and showing Saddlebred horses, some of which she plans to keep at the farm
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining