Eclipse Award winner Lit de Justice died July 20 from the infirmities of old age at Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center near Los Olivos, Calif.
Elmhurst, winner of the 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has arrived at Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris, Ky.
Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst is scheduled to be returned to Kentucky to reside at Jeanne Mirabito's Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris.
Mimbet, dam of 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst, was euthanized March 9 because of the infirmities of old age.
C.N. and Carol Ray have entered into a contract to sell about half of their 400-acre Evergreen Farm in Bourbon County, Ky., to J. Peek and Jennie Turner Garlington of Atlanta. The buyers aren't involved in the Thoroughbred industry, but Jennie Garlington is active in riding and showing Saddlebred horses, some of which she plans to keep at the farm
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications