Eclipse Award winner Lit de Justice died July 20 from the infirmities of old age at Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center near Los Olivos, Calif.
Elmhurst, winner of the 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has arrived at Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris, Ky.
Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst is scheduled to be returned to Kentucky to reside at Jeanne Mirabito's Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris.
Mimbet, dam of 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst, was euthanized March 9 because of the infirmities of old age.
C.N. and Carol Ray have entered into a contract to sell about half of their 400-acre Evergreen Farm in Bourbon County, Ky., to J. Peek and Jennie Turner Garlington of Atlanta. The buyers aren't involved in the Thoroughbred industry, but Jennie Garlington is active in riding and showing Saddlebred horses, some of which she plans to keep at the farm
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm