Eclipse Award winner Lit de Justice died July 20 from the infirmities of old age at Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center near Los Olivos, Calif.
Elmhurst, winner of the 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has arrived at Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris, Ky.
Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst is scheduled to be returned to Kentucky to reside at Jeanne Mirabito's Our Mims Retirement Haven near Paris.
Mimbet, dam of 1997 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Elmhurst, was euthanized March 9 because of the infirmities of old age.
C.N. and Carol Ray have entered into a contract to sell about half of their 400-acre Evergreen Farm in Bourbon County, Ky., to J. Peek and Jennie Turner Garlington of Atlanta. The buyers aren't involved in the Thoroughbred industry, but Jennie Garlington is active in riding and showing Saddlebred horses, some of which she plans to keep at the farm
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal