Oratory, a top-10 Oklahoma stallion in 2014 and 2015, has been euthanized following an accident that occured while he was recovering from surgery to address a nerve problem.
The first foal for stakes winner The Hunk was born Jan. 19 at Broughton Farm in Midland, Texas, owners Jerry and Misti Broughton reported Jan. 27.
Mr. Besilu, a $4.2 million yearling by A.P. Indy out of three-time grade I winner Balance, has been retired and will stand at Mike Grossman's Eureka Thoroughbred Farm in Texas for $2,000 in 2015.
Chitoz had his first winner Oct. 11 when Lets Suppoze, posted a victory in his third start in the seventh race at Remington Park.
Mike Grossman bets on Texas with his Eureka Thoroughbred Farm. Download Now
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze