Oratory, a top-10 Oklahoma stallion in 2014 and 2015, has been euthanized following an accident that occured while he was recovering from surgery to address a nerve problem.
The first foal for stakes winner The Hunk was born Jan. 19 at Broughton Farm in Midland, Texas, owners Jerry and Misti Broughton reported Jan. 27.
Mr. Besilu, a $4.2 million yearling by A.P. Indy out of three-time grade I winner Balance, has been retired and will stand at Mike Grossman's Eureka Thoroughbred Farm in Texas for $2,000 in 2015.
Chitoz had his first winner Oct. 11 when Lets Suppoze, posted a victory in his third start in the seventh race at Remington Park.
Mike Grossman bets on Texas with his Eureka Thoroughbred Farm. Download Now
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby