Oratory, a top-10 Oklahoma stallion in 2014 and 2015, has been euthanized following an accident that occured while he was recovering from surgery to address a nerve problem.
The first foal for stakes winner The Hunk was born Jan. 19 at Broughton Farm in Midland, Texas, owners Jerry and Misti Broughton reported Jan. 27.
Mr. Besilu, a $4.2 million yearling by A.P. Indy out of three-time grade I winner Balance, has been retired and will stand at Mike Grossman's Eureka Thoroughbred Farm in Texas for $2,000 in 2015.
Chitoz had his first winner Oct. 11 when Lets Suppoze, posted a victory in his third start in the seventh race at Remington Park.
Mike Grossman bets on Texas with his Eureka Thoroughbred Farm. Download Now
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16