Frank Stronach has purchased a majority interest in three-time grade I winner Point of Entry for breeding purposes from the Phipps Stable, and will maintain half-interest in the horse during his 2013 racing career.
Sarafina, who finished fourth as the 2-1 favorite in the $2,727,000 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), has reportedly been purchased by Teruyo Yoshida's Shadai Farm.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
The Holy Bull mare Silent Bull brought $130,000 to top the 11th Adena Springs broodmare sale at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks Nov. 8.
The owners of multiple group I winner Falbrav have opted for the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) rather than the Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I) for the Italian champion's next start.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule