Frank Stronach has purchased a majority interest in three-time grade I winner Point of Entry for breeding purposes from the Phipps Stable, and will maintain half-interest in the horse during his 2013 racing career.
Sarafina, who finished fourth as the 2-1 favorite in the $2,727,000 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), has reportedly been purchased by Teruyo Yoshida's Shadai Farm.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
The Holy Bull mare Silent Bull brought $130,000 to top the 11th Adena Springs broodmare sale at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks Nov. 8.
The owners of multiple group I winner Falbrav have opted for the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) rather than the Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I) for the Italian champion's next start.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Main Sequence Works at Palm Meadows