Frank Stronach has purchased a majority interest in three-time grade I winner Point of Entry for breeding purposes from the Phipps Stable, and will maintain half-interest in the horse during his 2013 racing career.
Sarafina, who finished fourth as the 2-1 favorite in the $2,727,000 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), has reportedly been purchased by Teruyo Yoshida's Shadai Farm.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
The Holy Bull mare Silent Bull brought $130,000 to top the 11th Adena Springs broodmare sale at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks Nov. 8.
The owners of multiple group I winner Falbrav have opted for the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) rather than the Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I) for the Italian champion's next start.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- America's Galileo
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream