The Maryland Jockey Club unveiled the 2005 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) logo Thursday and announced that tickets for the 130th running go on sale Friday, Oct. 1, almost two months earlier than in previous years.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- New Horsemen's Incentives at Pimlico Meet
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'