Grade I winner Sutra is the 123-pound highweight for Thursday's $250,000 Stonerside Beaumont (gr. II) at Keeneland, a race for 3-year-old fillies at about seven furlongs.
Nearly one out of every four winners of Belmont Park's Matron (gr. I) has been crowned 2-year-old filly champion, and the six juvenile fillies head postward Saturday in hope to keep that tradition alive.
Gunsmith Stables' Our Fantene gained command around the far turn and held off an inside bid by odds-on favorite Eternal Grace to win Sunday's $115,000 Sorority Stakes at Monmouth Park by a head.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes