"Wire to Wire," horse racing's weekly recap show hosted by Randy Moss, will shift to an Internet-based video platform on www.ntra.com and www.espn.com beginning Jan.18, when the program will make its 2007 debut. Moss will continue as host.
Television ratings were down but Web traffic was up for ESPN's maiden voyage covering the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Online wagering company Youbet.com announced Monday it has completed an agreement to sponsor ESPN.com's new horse racing version of ESPNMotion™.
"Wire To Wire," ESPN's weekly news and features program devoted to horseracing, has announced a new, online poll called "ESPN.com Fans' Champions Awards" that will enable racing fans to voice who they think should be crowned Champion in the sport's various equine and human divisions.
A licensing deal announced today by Youbet.com may put live odds and online audio and video streaming of selected races on ESPN.com as early as this weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Lubash Takes West Point for Second Time
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired