"Wire to Wire," horse racing's weekly recap show hosted by Randy Moss, will shift to an Internet-based video platform on www.ntra.com and www.espn.com beginning Jan.18, when the program will make its 2007 debut. Moss will continue as host.
Television ratings were down but Web traffic was up for ESPN's maiden voyage covering the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Online wagering company Youbet.com announced Monday it has completed an agreement to sponsor ESPN.com's new horse racing version of ESPNMotion™.
"Wire To Wire," ESPN's weekly news and features program devoted to horseracing, has announced a new, online poll called "ESPN.com Fans' Champions Awards" that will enable racing fans to voice who they think should be crowned Champion in the sport's various equine and human divisions.
A licensing deal announced today by Youbet.com may put live odds and online audio and video streaming of selected races on ESPN.com as early as this weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer