Canadian champion Sand Cove and graded stakes winner Society's Chairman have been retired from racing and will stand in 2012 at James and Janeane Everatt's Shannondoe Farm near St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada.
Last at the top of the lane, Society's Chairman charged relentlessly on the far outside to nip fellow Canadian-bred Rahy's Attorney by a head in the $100,000 Appleton Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Gulfstream Park turf March 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds