Canadian champion Sand Cove and graded stakes winner Society's Chairman have been retired from racing and will stand in 2012 at James and Janeane Everatt's Shannondoe Farm near St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada.
Last at the top of the lane, Society's Chairman charged relentlessly on the far outside to nip fellow Canadian-bred Rahy's Attorney by a head in the $100,000 Appleton Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Gulfstream Park turf March 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Gunnevera Draws Outside for Florida Derby
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Kentucky Horse Park to Celebrate Man 'o War
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch