The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will hold a news conference in New York City Nov. 20 to discuss ongoing measures in connection with the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation.
Woodbine Entertainment Wednesday issued a strong rebuke to the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency's (CPMA) decision to ban North American bets such as the superfecta and pick four in the wake of the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick Six scandal.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's newly implemented Wagering Technology Working Group has enlisted Ernst & Young's technology and security risk services to assess and test the security systems currently in place at the three major tote companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan