The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will hold a news conference in New York City Nov. 20 to discuss ongoing measures in connection with the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation.
Woodbine Entertainment Wednesday issued a strong rebuke to the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency's (CPMA) decision to ban North American bets such as the superfecta and pick four in the wake of the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick Six scandal.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's newly implemented Wagering Technology Working Group has enlisted Ernst & Young's technology and security risk services to assess and test the security systems currently in place at the three major tote companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass