The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will hold a news conference in New York City Nov. 20 to discuss ongoing measures in connection with the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation.
Woodbine Entertainment Wednesday issued a strong rebuke to the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency's (CPMA) decision to ban North American bets such as the superfecta and pick four in the wake of the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick Six scandal.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's newly implemented Wagering Technology Working Group has enlisted Ernst & Young's technology and security risk services to assess and test the security systems currently in place at the three major tote companies.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud