The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will hold a news conference in New York City Nov. 20 to discuss ongoing measures in connection with the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation.
Woodbine Entertainment Wednesday issued a strong rebuke to the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency's (CPMA) decision to ban North American bets such as the superfecta and pick four in the wake of the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick Six scandal.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's newly implemented Wagering Technology Working Group has enlisted Ernst & Young's technology and security risk services to assess and test the security systems currently in place at the three major tote companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another