A Kentucky-bred Malibu Moon filly sold for $200,000 to top the Oct. 6 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic fall yearling sale that saw key statistics fall for the second year in a row.
Informed nosed pacesetter Mast Track to win the $250,000 San Diego Handicap (gr. II) Aug. 2 when 3-5 favorite Well Armed failed to fire in his first start since capturing the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) in March.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- FPD Begins Distribution of Liberty Cu Nails
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner