A Kentucky-bred Malibu Moon filly sold for $200,000 to top the Oct. 6 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic fall yearling sale that saw key statistics fall for the second year in a row.
Informed nosed pacesetter Mast Track to win the $250,000 San Diego Handicap (gr. II) Aug. 2 when 3-5 favorite Well Armed failed to fire in his first start since capturing the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) in March.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- The Devil You Say
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint