A Kentucky-bred Malibu Moon filly sold for $200,000 to top the Oct. 6 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic fall yearling sale that saw key statistics fall for the second year in a row.
Informed nosed pacesetter Mast Track to win the $250,000 San Diego Handicap (gr. II) Aug. 2 when 3-5 favorite Well Armed failed to fire in his first start since capturing the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) in March.
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Hong Kong Champion Able Friend Retired