Two graded stakes wins after the Breeders' Cup disappointment, here we are preparing to take a $1,000 yearling across the world for the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic next month. And he's got a hell of a chance.
Top-selling $775,000 filly, Flashy Gray, helps key statistics tracking ahead of 2011 results.
West Point Thoroughbreds Inc. has named Erin Finley as director of communications. Finley graduated from the University of Kentucky in May 2010 with a degree in animal sciences.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont