Two graded stakes wins after the Breeders' Cup disappointment, here we are preparing to take a $1,000 yearling across the world for the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic next month. And he's got a hell of a chance.
Top-selling $775,000 filly, Flashy Gray, helps key statistics tracking ahead of 2011 results.
West Point Thoroughbreds Inc. has named Erin Finley as director of communications. Finley graduated from the University of Kentucky in May 2010 with a degree in animal sciences.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates