Prominent New York stallion Frost Giant, who set an Empire State record for freshman progeny earnings in 2012 and leads the 2013 second-crop sire list by a wide margin, will stand the 2014 season for $10,000, up from $7,500.
Following the record-breaking success of last year's top New York freshman sire Frost Giant, a group including that stallion's principal owner will stand his full brother, stakes-placed Heavy Breathing, in New York in 2014.
Andrew Cohen missed owning a Triple Crown winner when Big Brown came up empty in the Belmont. This week he tries to complete a personal Triple Crown when Giant Finish tries the Belmont Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Ol' Fashion Gal Fends Off Late Run in Selene
- Ashleyluvssugar No Fluke in Whittingham
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Stewart Pleased with Tale of Verve at Belmont
- Solow, Queen's Jewel Win at Longchamp
- Main Sequence to Defend United Nations Title
- Mikki Queen Rules in Japanese Oaks
- Pleascach Wins Irish One Thousand Guineas