The Jockey Club Information Systems May 18 unveiled on equineline.com a Pedigree Analysis Program that enables customers to research and analyze the effects of specific crosses and inbreeding patterns.
The Jockey Club Information Systeams has announced that equineline.com reports and services have been expanded to include pedigrees and detailed race results from New Zealand and South Africa.
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
The Jockey Club Information Systems today announced the integration of detailed starts and pedigree information from Chile into its equineline.com service.
Racing and breeding news and information.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Three Thoroughbred organizations have joined forces to fund and develop a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes