A search committee has been formed to find an equine veterinary medical director for the New York Racing Association.
Installing a synthetic surface for the inner track at Aqueduct Racetrack for the 2013-14 winter season is among the changes to NYRA policies and operations that will be considered by the board at its Jan. 25 meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Wednesday at Saratoga
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award