Equine Sales of Louisiana, LLC has announced its 2013 sales schedule at the company's headquarters in Opelousas, La.
A daughter of Yankee Gentleman brought $70,000 to top Equine Sales of Louisiana's inaugural yearling auction, which was held Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana announces its grand opening in Opelousas with the 2012 inaugural yearling sale Sept. 5 at 10 a.m. It will feature 282 yearlings recruited from local and national consignors.
Equine Sales of Louisiana has cataloged 282 horses for its inaugural yearling sale. The auction is scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana said June 25 almost 300 horses have been nominated by owners, breeders, and consignors to its first yearling sale scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Sara Arceneaux will assist consignors with their documentation at Equine Sales of Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- OBS Winter Mixed Sale Catalog Now Online
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew