The Red Chute Bayou next to the racetrack is expected to overflow its levee Friday night.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association and Equine Sales of Louisiana on Tuesday, March 1 announced a mutual agreement.
Equine Sales of Louisiana, LLC has announced its 2013 sales schedule at the company's headquarters in Opelousas, La.
A daughter of Yankee Gentleman brought $70,000 to top Equine Sales of Louisiana's inaugural yearling auction, which was held Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana announces its grand opening in Opelousas with the 2012 inaugural yearling sale Sept. 5 at 10 a.m. It will feature 282 yearlings recruited from local and national consignors.
Equine Sales of Louisiana has cataloged 282 horses for its inaugural yearling sale. The auction is scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana said June 25 almost 300 horses have been nominated by owners, breeders, and consignors to its first yearling sale scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Sara Arceneaux will assist consignors with their documentation at Equine Sales of Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double