The April 25 breeze show for the Equine Sales Co. 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale has been postponed one day due to inclement weather in Opelousas, Louisiana.
Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's open yearling and mixed sale Oct. 26 posted large gains in average and total receipts.
The Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana has cataloged 233 horses for its select yearling sale, up significantly from last year's catalog, the company reported.
A daughter of Half Ours topped the inaugural Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's 2-year-olds in training and horse of racing age sale April 28 in Opelousas, selling for $69,000 to Ralph Wadleigh's Energy Solutions Consultants.
Three Louisiana-bred fillies tied for the fastest furlong drill April 26 at the breeze show for Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's first-ever 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale in Opelousas.
Most Popular Stories
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- TTA to Conduct 2-Year-Old Sale in April
- Bradester, Valid Meet Again at Monmouth
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Suffolk to Subsidize Shipping for Fall Dates
- Oaklawn: Record $27 Million in Purses in 2016
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- That Handicapping Show: The Travers Stakes