The April 25 breeze show for the Equine Sales Co. 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale has been postponed one day due to inclement weather in Opelousas, Louisiana.
Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's open yearling and mixed sale Oct. 26 posted large gains in average and total receipts.
The Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana has cataloged 233 horses for its select yearling sale, up significantly from last year's catalog, the company reported.
A daughter of Half Ours topped the inaugural Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's 2-year-olds in training and horse of racing age sale April 28 in Opelousas, selling for $69,000 to Ralph Wadleigh's Energy Solutions Consultants.
Three Louisiana-bred fillies tied for the fastest furlong drill April 26 at the breeze show for Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's first-ever 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale in Opelousas.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud