The April 25 breeze show for the Equine Sales Co. 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale has been postponed one day due to inclement weather in Opelousas, Louisiana.
Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's open yearling and mixed sale Oct. 26 posted large gains in average and total receipts.
The Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana has cataloged 233 horses for its select yearling sale, up significantly from last year's catalog, the company reported.
A daughter of Half Ours topped the inaugural Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's 2-year-olds in training and horse of racing age sale April 28 in Opelousas, selling for $69,000 to Ralph Wadleigh's Energy Solutions Consultants.
Three Louisiana-bred fillies tied for the fastest furlong drill April 26 at the breeze show for Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana's first-ever 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale in Opelousas.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic