The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, an official Breeders' Cup charity, is pleased to announce two exciting fan experiences to promote Thoroughbred Aftercare at the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov 1.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a sesamoid fracture of his right ankle and a condylar fracture of the cannon bone when he finished fifth in the Aug. 25 Pacific Classic Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar, will have surgery Tuesday night at the Equine Medical Center in Cypress, Calif. to repair the injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night