The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, an official Breeders' Cup charity, is pleased to announce two exciting fan experiences to promote Thoroughbred Aftercare at the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov 1.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a sesamoid fracture of his right ankle and a condylar fracture of the cannon bone when he finished fifth in the Aug. 25 Pacific Classic Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar, will have surgery Tuesday night at the Equine Medical Center in Cypress, Calif. to repair the injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph