The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, an official Breeders' Cup charity, is pleased to announce two exciting fan experiences to promote Thoroughbred Aftercare at the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov 1.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a sesamoid fracture of his right ankle and a condylar fracture of the cannon bone when he finished fifth in the Aug. 25 Pacific Classic Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar, will have surgery Tuesday night at the Equine Medical Center in Cypress, Calif. to repair the injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year