The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, an official Breeders' Cup charity, is pleased to announce two exciting fan experiences to promote Thoroughbred Aftercare at the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov 1.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a sesamoid fracture of his right ankle and a condylar fracture of the cannon bone when he finished fifth in the Aug. 25 Pacific Classic Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar, will have surgery Tuesday night at the Equine Medical Center in Cypress, Calif. to repair the injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont