The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, an official Breeders' Cup charity, is pleased to announce two exciting fan experiences to promote Thoroughbred Aftercare at the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov 1.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a sesamoid fracture of his right ankle and a condylar fracture of the cannon bone when he finished fifth in the Aug. 25 Pacific Classic Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar, will have surgery Tuesday night at the Equine Medical Center in Cypress, Calif. to repair the injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky