Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Kentucky will open a satellite ambulatory division in upstate New York, Sequel Stallions New York announced March 29.
IEAH announced July 10 the commencement of construction on its equine medical facility at Belmont Park, and a groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for July 13. The project has been in the making for more than three years, and the scope of the project has grown substantially due to the enormous demand.
The Northern California Equine Foundation will host a grand opening celebration for the new equine hospital at Golden Gate Fields Dec. 13.
Construction on a 3,600-square-foot equine medical facility at Golden Gate Fields can finally begin. The project was approved April 9 by the planning commission in Albany, Calif., where the track is located.
Northern California has been without an equine hospital for many years. But a cooperative effort between veterinarians, Golden Gate Fields owner Magna Entertainment, and other agencies may change that.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Ben's Cat Maryland-Bred HOY for Fourth Year
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- NJ Track Calls for End to Simulcast Impasse
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees