Although there are no confirmed cases of the contagious disease equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) at either Florida track, Calder Race Course and Tampa Bay Downs have instituted precautionary measures, including moratoriums on any new horses shipping into their stable areas.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Pick of the Litter Shows Best in Fayette Win
- Raven Run Winner Taris to F-T November
- Salutos Amigos Best in 'Ruler, Eyes BC Sprint
- Romans: Prayer for Relief's Work 'Super'
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Elm Park Cruises to Easy Racing Post Tally
- BC 2014: California Chrome Bath Oct 25
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25