The benefits of equine genome research will be explored during a presentation on March 2 at the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) convention in Dallas, Texas. "Genome Research 101 for the Horse Industry" will be held from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (CST) at the Hotel Inter-Continental Dallas. It will sponsored by the the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP), AQHA, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, and the Morris Animal Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea