The benefits of equine genome research will be explored during a presentation on March 2 at the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) convention in Dallas, Texas. "Genome Research 101 for the Horse Industry" will be held from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (CST) at the Hotel Inter-Continental Dallas. It will sponsored by the the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP), AQHA, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, and the Morris Animal Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin