The benefits of equine genome research will be explored during a presentation on March 2 at the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) convention in Dallas, Texas. "Genome Research 101 for the Horse Industry" will be held from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (CST) at the Hotel Inter-Continental Dallas. It will sponsored by the the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP), AQHA, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, and the Morris Animal Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- CHRB Medication Rule Modifications for 2017