The benefits of equine genome research will be explored during a presentation on March 2 at the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) convention in Dallas, Texas. "Genome Research 101 for the Horse Industry" will be held from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (CST) at the Hotel Inter-Continental Dallas. It will sponsored by the the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP), AQHA, Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, and the Morris Animal Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab