Pete Kules, co-founder of the Horse Racing Radio Network, died Dec. 19 at Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington, Ky. He was 76.
For the third consecutive year, the Horse Racing Radio Network will provide the exclusive terrestrial radio broadcast of the Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Steve Haskin, senior correspondent for The Blood-Horse, will be one of the guests on Horse Racing Radio's "Equine Forum" program Jan. 30.
The Horse Racing Radio Network will provide live coverage of Keeneland's feature race throughout the fall race meet that begins Oct. 3, and will air six hours of coverage of opening weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next