The "Equine Forum" show on HRRN, which airs every Saturday morning from 8-10 AM ET, has moved to Sirius 219/XM 206 on a permanent basis.
Horse Racing Radio Network returns to Gulfstream Park March 29 and will provide 5 1/2 hours of exclusive live radio coverage beginning with the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) at noon EDT.
Pete Kules, co-founder of the Horse Racing Radio Network, died Dec. 19 at Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington, Ky. He was 76.
For the third consecutive year, the Horse Racing Radio Network will provide the exclusive terrestrial radio broadcast of the Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Steve Haskin, senior correspondent for The Blood-Horse, will be one of the guests on Horse Racing Radio's "Equine Forum" program Jan. 30.
The Horse Racing Radio Network will provide live coverage of Keeneland's feature race throughout the fall race meet that begins Oct. 3, and will air six hours of coverage of opening weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan