The "Equine Forum" show on HRRN, which airs every Saturday morning from 8-10 AM ET, has moved to Sirius 219/XM 206 on a permanent basis.
Horse Racing Radio Network returns to Gulfstream Park March 29 and will provide 5 1/2 hours of exclusive live radio coverage beginning with the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) at noon EDT.
Pete Kules, co-founder of the Horse Racing Radio Network, died Dec. 19 at Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington, Ky. He was 76.
For the third consecutive year, the Horse Racing Radio Network will provide the exclusive terrestrial radio broadcast of the Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Steve Haskin, senior correspondent for The Blood-Horse, will be one of the guests on Horse Racing Radio's "Equine Forum" program Jan. 30.
The Horse Racing Radio Network will provide live coverage of Keeneland's feature race throughout the fall race meet that begins Oct. 3, and will air six hours of coverage of opening weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- International Sire Elusive Quality Pensioned
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand
- Milestone Victory for Goodwin Comes at Canterbury Park
- Highland Reel Refuses to Yield at Royal Ascot