While the focus of the expanded LGC Science facility in Lexington will be on testing human-use supplements, as opposed to the lab's equine drug testing, the additional expertise on such supplements could provide crossover benefit.
The Jockey Club will provide a live video stream Aug. 10 for the 62nd annual "Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing" from Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
At least five Florida positives for a widely-used therapeutic tranquilizer have horsemen's groups on edge.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced March 26 that it has launched a new webcast entitled "Recent Advances and New Innovations in Equine Drug Testing."
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.