While the focus of the expanded LGC Science facility in Lexington will be on testing human-use supplements, as opposed to the lab's equine drug testing, the additional expertise on such supplements could provide crossover benefit.
The Jockey Club will provide a live video stream Aug. 10 for the 62nd annual "Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing" from Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
At least five Florida positives for a widely-used therapeutic tranquilizer have horsemen's groups on edge.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced March 26 that it has launched a new webcast entitled "Recent Advances and New Innovations in Equine Drug Testing."
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- No Sure Favorite in Woodbine's Royal North Stakes
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga