While the focus of the expanded LGC Science facility in Lexington will be on testing human-use supplements, as opposed to the lab's equine drug testing, the additional expertise on such supplements could provide crossover benefit.
The Jockey Club will provide a live video stream Aug. 10 for the 62nd annual "Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing" from Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
At least five Florida positives for a widely-used therapeutic tranquilizer have horsemen's groups on edge.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced March 26 that it has launched a new webcast entitled "Recent Advances and New Innovations in Equine Drug Testing."
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- White Beauty Lineage
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star