Two bills that would permit officials in Kentucky to spend money on equine drug research out of state were withdrawn from consideration in the state House of Representatives.
Two bills introduced in the Kentucky legislature would permit officials to spend money on drug research pertinent to the horse racing and breeding industries out of state if they so desire. Current statute mandates the money stay at Kentucky research facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact