Two bills that would permit officials in Kentucky to spend money on equine drug research out of state were withdrawn from consideration in the state House of Representatives.
Two bills introduced in the Kentucky legislature would permit officials to spend money on drug research pertinent to the horse racing and breeding industries out of state if they so desire. Current statute mandates the money stay at Kentucky research facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu